Services from Strongbridge CareConnection for your patients and your office
- A dedicated case manager and Patient Access Manager are assigned to every patient
- Patient Access Managers are available to work with healthcare providers and patients to navigate insurance coverage, including:
- Providing education about prior authorization requirements and claims appeals
- Helping explore coverage, co-pay assisstance options, and eligibility
- Offering information on financial assistance programs
- Patients receive routine calls from a licensed pharmacist once they start KEVEYIS to discuss their progress and treatment goals
- Patients can speak with others who are living with PPP on the phone through the PPP Mentor Connect program
- Learn more on the patient website
- Patients receive information regarding advocacy and support group communities as well as live programs about PPP
PANTHERx Rare Pharmacy
PANTHERx Rare is a specialty pharmacy that prescribes KEVEYIS. It is the only way for your patient to get his or her KEVEYIS prescription.
The PANTHERx Rare program includes outreach with dedicated clinical pharmacists who will contact patients prior to shipping KEVEYIS and discuss how KEVEYIS is working for them. If patients indicate that they are experiencing adverse reactions, the pharmacist will work directly with your office to find the appropriate dose of KEVEYIS for each patient and help manage adverse reactions.
24/7 support is available to your patients through Strongbridge CareConnection.
How to Prescribe KEVEYIS for Your Patient
- Fill out a KEVEYIS Prescription Form
- Fax form to PANTHERx Rare Pharmacy at 1-844-538-1030
- PANTHERx Rare Pharmacy coordinates KEVEYIS shipments with your patient and provides information to the office on access and reimbursement
*Eligible patients pay as little as $0 with a maximum annual savings of $10,000. The authorized specialty pharmacy will activate the copay card for eligible patients and apply for each prescription until the annual maximum has been reached. This card is not valid for prescriptions that may be reimbursed under a federal or state healthcare program, including Medicare, Medicaid, or any other similar federal or state healthcare program, including any state pharmacy assistance program. For additional questions about the co-pay program, including eligibility, call Strongbridge CareConnection at 844-KEVEYIS (538‑3947)