Support to help you manage the conditionFinding out you have Primary Periodic Paralysis (PPP) may cause concerns and questions about what this diagnosis means for you, both today and into your future. That’s why we’ve developed a variety of tools and resources to help you learn more about your condition and get the most out of the treatment plan your doctor recommends.
- It is always important to maintain an ongoing medication log that includes all medication treatments you have tried in the past and current medication treatments for your PPP.
- Maintain a list of all physicians and hospitals that you have visited regarding your PPP, including any emergency room visits where lab tests may have been taken during a PPP episode.
- Create a file folder to keep all of your documents, logs, test results, and medication lists. Keeping these in chronological order will help your doctor.
- Include all of the paperwork regarding your case.
- Provide as much detail as possible about your history with PPP and previous medications you took as well as how you did on them.
- Request information from your doctor’s office to support your case, including internal and external appeal documents submitted by the doctor.
PPP DocFinder Website
Find A Doctor